Is your skin dry and need special care? Check our Indigo Body Butter!
Combination of natural shea butter nad cocoa butter has a strong regenerative properties. Power of our active ingredients is the reason why our body butters have many of using! Try our Body Butter as a classic body balm, day and night cream, lip balm or hair serum. You can also use them in Japanese Manicure or as a serum for dry cuticle and hands.
What to pick - shea butter or coconut butter?
Indigo shea butter:
- Rich source of sweet almond oil, argan oil, beeswax and coconut oil;
- Has a stronger nourishing, moistening and regenerative properties than coconut butter;
- Creates a protective compress on the skin surface, doesn’t clog pores and lets skin breath;
- Improve skin microcirculation and stimulate skin cells activity;
- Regular using slow down wrinkles creation;
- Is a natural UV filter;
- Protect skin for external factors like wind, cold and sun;
- Prevent from creating stretch marks;
- Speed up healing wounds and also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties;
- It can be used as a hair serum or lip balm.
Indigo coconut butter:
- Increase regeneration of the irritated skin;
- Contain vitamin complex;
- Does’t leave oily layer and perfectly absorb into the skin;
- It can be used as a lip balm and lip gloss;
- Antioxidants slow down aging process, leaving skin elastic and smooth;
- Protect the skin from getting dry, especially after shower;
- Heal the skin after sun exposition.