Properties of classic Protein Nail Polish:
- they contain proteins from jojoba
- very good pigmentation ensures perfect coverage
- provide a long-lasting manicure, without chipping thanks to optimal flexibility
- shiny finish
- the creamy texture makes them spread very well
- ideal for the natural nail plate
Tips for using Indigo classic Protein Nail Polish:
- Before applying the varnish, cover the cleaned and degreased tile with a varnish base to extend the durability of the manicure and not to stain the nail with a colored pigment. Leave to dry.
- Apply the first thin coat of varnish and wait again.
- When applying the second layer, gently press the brush only when you drive under the cuticles. On the remaining surface of the nail, definitely reduce its pressure.
- When the second coat of nail polish dries, apply a glossy top coat to the nail plate. Leave to dry and ... ready!
- Model: 1123
- Weight: 0.11lb