DURATION: 1 day
GROUP: 2-6 people
LOCATION: 750 Grand St, Unit 10S, Brooklyn NY 11211
You will work on your own hands during a course. We do not accept the models.
(Please take your own UV/LED Lamp and E-file Machine)
Russian manicure is an advanced-level course from a manicure. It’s dedicated to nail technicians who already know how to use e-file. During the nail course, you will learn how to choose the proper kind of nail drill depending on the nail plate type. You will get all the necessary information on how to remove cuticles very deep, how to remove nail folds with scissors, nippers, and e-file. The instructor will show you how to apply gel polish color under the cuticles, build the proper nail shape with a base coat, and how to apply the topcoat according to the line of light. In the end, you will learn how to fix broken nails and fill the nail loss.
- Presentation of different types of nail drills
- Selection of proper nail drills according to the skin and nail plate of the client
- Discussing and performing deep cuticle removal by:
- Proper application of Gel Color “under cuticles” – with and without brush
- Learning how to build up the curvatures of the nail using a base
- Learning how to apply topcoat according to the light line Building broken nails and filling the nail loss.
- Model: sz3