Do you like delicate and eye-catching stylization? This phenomenal gold shade Glammer Gold Effect creates a beautiful pearly look on the surface of your nails. This incredible and elegant stylization is ideal for any occasion. If you apply dust on light and pastel tones you can obtain a subtle pearly effect. Do you want more? Combine Gold Glammer dust with a darker color so the effect can be stronger! Easy and quick application is another advantage of Glammer Gold. Remember, rub the dust on the top without the dispersion layer. This unique manicure which has stolen the hearts of many it’s only a few brushes away from stealing yours!
HOW TO USE:
- perform a classic gel polish, acrylic or gel manicure;
- after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion layer, rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
- with the soft brush remove excess of dust;
- apply a gel polish top coat on the nail and don’t forget about free edge of the nail;
- cure it in UV or LED lamp.
COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION OF INDIGO GLAMMER EFFECT:
The Indigo Glammer Effect won’t rub onto the nail?
- the gel polish was cured too long in the lamp or tacky dispersion layer is too weak.
While applying the gel polish top coat the Holo effect rolls and stains the top coat?
- the coat of gel polish color was not cured long enough and/or excess of dust was not removed or the layer of effect was too thick.
The effect created a spotty layer?
- the tacky dispersion layer was damage and/or the amount of the effect dust was too small;
Holo effect gets rubbed off on the edges of the nail?
- the free edge of the nails was not properly protected with gel polish top coat.
The particles “flake off” the nail?
- one of the gel polish color coat or base coat was not cured long enough.
Using recommended Indigo products and attending to a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure is the only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Glammer Effect.
- Model: 7314
- Weight: 0.01lb