Metal Manix® Pink Gold
Would you like to have a metalic effect on your nails? With Metal Manix® Pink Gold now its possible! Have lovely shimmering nails with delicate particles which will make your nail stylization look very special. Pink Gold effect is an ideal suggestion for every occasion and it is very sexy. Manix® Pink Gold is incredibly elegant stylization, which increases your self-confidence!
HOW TO USE:
- perform a classic gel polish, acrylic or gel manicure;
- rub the dust into the tacky dispersion layer after curing the second coat of color;
- with the soft brush remove excess of dust;
- apply a gel polish top coat on the nail and don’t forget about free edge of the nail;
- cure it in UV or LED lamp.
COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION OF INDIGO METAL MANIX® EFFECT:
The Indigo Metal Manix® Effect won’t rub onto the nail?
- the gel polish was cured too long in the lamp or tacky dispersion layer is too weak.
While applying the gel polish top coat the Metal Manix® effect rolls and stains the top coat?
- the coat of gel polish color was not cured long enough and/or excess of dust was not removed or the layer of effect was too thick.
The effect created a spotty layer?
- the tacky dispersion layer was damage and/or the amount of the effect dust was too small;
Metal Manix® effect gets rubbed off on the edges of the nail?
- the free edge of the nails was not properly protected with gel polish top coat.
The particles “flake off” the nail?
- one of the gel polish color coat or base coat was not cured long enough.
Using recommended Indigo products and attending to a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure is the only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with Metal Manix® Effect.