GlassMe® - Volcano
GlassMe® Volcano is a fine-grained and powdery dust with beautiful pearly color. These mini-particles sparkle in shades of pink, gold and green. This increadible rainbow nicely highlighits stylization and won’t extinguish the base color. If you want to obtain a perfectly smooth surface, apply the dust by your fingertip on the top coat without dispersion layer. You can get a subtle effect by applying GlassMe® Volcano on colors in pastel shades, however it would match to any color. Put on a shimmering manicure and enrapture everybody with your glow!
HOW TO USE:
- perform a classic gel polish, acrylic or gel manicure;
- after curing in the lamp a top coat without dispersion layer, rub the dust into the surface of the nail with an applicator for a few seconds;
- with the soft brush remove excess of dust;
- apply a gel polish top coat on the nail and don’t forget about free edge of the nail;
- cure it in UV or LED lamp.
COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING APPLICATION OF INDIGO GlassMe®:
The Indigo GlassMe® won’t rub onto the nail?
- the gel polish was cured too long in the lamp or tacky dispersion layer is too weak.
While applying the gel polish top coat the GlassMe® rolls and stains the top coat?
- the coat of gel polish color was not cured long enough and/or excess of dust was not removed or the layer of effect was too thick.
The effect created a spotty layer?
- the tacky dispersion layer was damage and/or the amount of the effect dust was too small;
GlassMe® effect gets rubbed off on the edges of the nail?
- the free edge of the nails was not properly protected with gel polish top coat.
The particles “flake off” the nail?
- one of the gel polish color coat or base coat was not cured long enough.
Using recommended Indigo products and attending to a professional technical training in Indigo Gel Polish manicure is the only way to ensure long-lasting manicure with GlassMe®.